A research team in Saint John is seeking a bilingual Administrative Assistant to facilitate the Strategic Patient Orientated Research Network in Primary and Integrated Health Care Innovations (SPOR-PIHCI). The NB SPOR-PIHCI network is part of Canada-wide initiative to support and facilitate research on primary health care for patients with complex needs.
The successful candidate will assist in various administrative tasks in the Network in order to help expand its capacity and facilitate research in the province.
· Assist the team with daily administrative material including preparation of meeting agendas, financial documentation notes, PowerPoints, minutes, emails and newsletters, website material.
· Support the researchers and the coordinator in the submission of proposal/grants (i.e. communicate with researchers, complete CCV’s and other online documentation, and contact relevant funding bodies in order to answer questions.)
· Complete financial documents for UNB Financial Services and UNB Office of Research Services as well as other pertinent paperwork. Communicate with relevant departments at UNB.
· Manage network stakeholder lists/budgets/website documents; answer telephone inquiries, send mail-puts, answer emails.
· Arrange and attend meetings as required and take minutes.
• College diploma or Certificate in office administration.
• 2 or more years’ of experience in a similar role (equivalent experience will be considered).
• Bilingual essential.
• Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Website content.
• Experience in a social science or health research office would be considered an asset.
• Experience with basic website content is also an asset.
• Occasional travel (local and, more rarely, national).
For more information and to apply, please click here.